A chance to join our expanding team of market research specialists
Market Research Telephone Interviewer
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Follow project specifications
- Maintain company dialling standards
- Exercise courtesy and professionalism to all respondents
- Maintain confidentiality of all collected data
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Work to industry quality standard
- Other duties as assigned by manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and meet minimum standards of company policies and practices. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Articulate speaker.
- Computer literate (MS Office & ability to learn bespoke systems).
- Confident communicator.
Please download application form here.
“Peak Answers has a strong group of experienced B2B interviewers who get to grips with the more technical aspects of the research topic.”
David Hassall, Managing Director, DH Research Ltd
Get In Touch